Sunday, April 22, 2012

Donors - Disregard Private Emails

Just heard back minutes ago from Silver Zero Subs. They are using my scripts and just never confirmed they received them after countless emails asking about it.

Your donations have gone to good use. And Silver Zero confirmed being in final stages of episode 18.

Go to http://silverzerosubs.blogspot.com for multiple language releases. My scripts went towards the English one but it is in Portuguese as well.

Thanks again for your support. Don't forget to thank them for their hard work :)

Heidi Fan

6 comments:

  1. Are you dropping out from the project? Anyway, I want your 52 episode scripts. Give them to me. I'll try to make subs. My email is ayansarkar007@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Silver Zero is doing awesome and I haven't dropped out. I won't be sending the scripts because Silver Zero is doing excellent and they have a whole team working on it. Sorry for the confusion earlier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok. Yeah, I hope they become successful on their job. *Keeping my fingers crossed*

      Delete
  3. Will all the 52 episodes be uploaded here ones they are done with the scripting and audio? Please let me know. I am a die hard fan of Heidi and I am ready to do anything to help if all the 52 episodes will be available. My email id :

    sharada.1988@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there Heidi Fan,

    I'm also a huge fan of Heidi and have been waiting a long time to see it with English subs. I've been watching the subbed episodes by Silver Zero and all though they are doing a great job, they only release one episode per month. Considering there are 52 episodes and they just finished subbing episode 24, this will take a long time to finish.
    So my question is, why won't you give your script to Ayan Sarkar so he/she can start subbing episodes from nr.52 and work his/her way down the line? That way the episodes will be subbed much faster.

    It's just an idea, but thanks a lot for all your hard work :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!!!! You are right now in my opinion the best person the world!! Thank you so much for doing this!!!

    ReplyDelete